Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 170- CSP: The Fear of Being Ugly (pt 2)


http://www.starmedia.us/imagenes/2013/03/Inspiring-quotes-for-beautiful-women.jpg

This blog is continued from:

Day 168- OCD: Thoughts that Create my Own Prison

Day 169- Dermatillomania: The Fear of Being Ugly

 For context, I would suggesting reading these blogs first.
Click here for a description of CSP.

Continuing from my previous self-forgiveness statements, scripting out here my self-corrections and self-commitments to stop the patterns I live that do not support myself nor anything or anyone else:

When and as I see that I am inspecting myself so thoroughly that I perceive any 'imperfection’ as a detriment to my value as a human being, I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to self-acceptance within the realization that this type of perfection is unrealistic and unobtainable because the skin is constantly processing and removing toxins and blemishes are a result of the natural functioning of the skin’s processing, and to judge myself and my value upon this is simply the result of what I have programmed within myself of what value is, according to what I observed around me.

I commit myself to walk the process toward self-value based on what I create myself as Here as Life, creating value as Life as my input, thus creating value as Life as my output- wherein my output contribute toward a world that values Life over beauty, glamour, fashions and appearance.

When and as I see that I am being influenced in any way based on my appearance or the appearance of another, I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to self-honesty by reminding myself that I simply cannot judge another unless I had lived their life, I cannot diminish life by judging it through my eyes that have been programmed from a young age through media, advertising, Hollywood, and other environmental influences; including other beings in my environment that had been influenced by the exact same forces, thus confirming to me a false reality that corporations and industries have spent immense resources on creating, while half the world starves.

I commit myself to breathe through my reactions, judgments, thoughts, ideas, perceptions an beliefs when I interact with others, and instead base my interaction from a starting point of equality and oneness, wherein I am equal to the other, and one with them- valuing them as myself.
I commit myself to stand by my principles, if I experience myself in the presence of another that does not value life, but rather diminishes it with ill intentions, to stand within myself by stopping my participation with such individuals until I am no longer influenced by such a character, and can instead stand unconditionally.

When and as I see that I am diminishing myself by thinking myself ugly, or exalting myself by thinking myself beautiful, I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to self-equality within the understanding and realization that such an internal experience is nothing more than a program I created through outside influences since childhood, and that such programs have created massive abuse and inequality by accepting/allowing such externalized judgment to be any kind of indicator of value/worth.

I commit myself to submit myself to equality with/as those I perceive as ugly, and equality with/as those I perceive as beautiful, thus removing the competition in order that we may work together on the actual real problems in the world- common problems for a common people, so that we may experience for the first time, true individuality and true self-expression, instead of the kind we’re used to today, which is purchased from corporations and businesses and is actually nothing more than conformity in all regards.

When and as I feel unworthy within who I am because my picture presentation does not match the pictures in the magazines and on television and movies, I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to self-love and self-equality by reminding myself that beauty has been sold to me as a product in exchange for my actual real value, and that the consumption of this illusion is my choice, and the illusion is not the beauty itself, but the perceived happiness/fulfillment/joy/bliss/importance the beings in the pictures present themselves as, which is obviously not true, and if it were, it would be so in the face of global atrocities and thus complete and utter self-interest with an absolute disregard for life.  I realize that did not realize I had a choice, but rather instead trusted my internal energetic experience as separation, as ‘me’ and ‘them’, and longing to experience what ‘they’ experience, instead of ‘US’, working together towards actual solutions for this world- both internal and external. 

i commit myself to 

When and as I see that I am fearing being ugly, I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to self-acceptance by reminding myself of the absolute self-limitation involved in basing myself on external appearance only.

I commit myself to create and enhance my worth through thought, word and deed.

When and as I see that I fear the way I will be treating due to my appearance, I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to self-stability by reminding myself that the treatment I am receiving from others is the result of their own programming through their own life experience and societal, cultural, and familial influences, equal to and one with how I had been/become, thus realizing it has absolutely Nothing to do with me or who I am, and has entirely to do with mind-processes that disregard the value of Life.

I commit myself to value myself and others as Life, by stopping the conscious or subconscious judgments I have thus far accepted/allowed myself to exist as. 

I commit myself to replace judgment with actual self-standing and actual support for myself and others, and to use my judgment only to determine that which is beneficial to Life and that which is not.

To script yourself back into alignment with and as Life, learn these self-supportive writing tools, visit: DIP LITE- a free course where you will learn to create a platform of self-support to be able to face yourself in forgiveness and acceptance, and recreate yourself through your own self-realization, in a way that honours you and supports yourself to Live a Life worth Living.   
 


No comments:

Post a Comment