Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 91- Death by Pleasing Others (pt 2)





This is a continuation of Day 90- Death By Pleasing Others



I commit myself to walk myself out of ego and into physical reality, by stopping feeding my ego with negative/positive energy through stopping judging experiences outside myself in relation to me, to actually become a REAL Agent of self-change and thus, global change as I am inextricably linked to the whole.






I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try/attempt to please others in self-interest, in order for me to feel better about myself and who I am, instead of giving myself that which I have separated myself from in order that I may be whole, and thus not seek any kind of fulfillment from others.





I commit myself to, in every moment, give myself that which I have separated myself from, by stopping my
relationships with it, thus becoming equal to and one with it.





I commit myself to effectively end self-interest within and as me, by changing the starting point of all my decisions to a consideration of the whole within the principle of ‘do unto others’.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to please people because it’s easier than standing up within myself.





I commit myself to directing myself to equality with others, wherein I do not use them to feed my ego nor to hide, nor to fear expressing myself as Who I Am.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide myself within pleasing others, by hiding Who I Really Am within myself, and only behaving in ways which I think/believe/perceive others may be pleased by/approve of.





I commit myself to Standing up within myself, fearlessly as all as one as equal, by revealing myself completely and accepting myself completely, no matter who I’m around, where I am or what I’m doing.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make people-pleasing into an ego-trip.





I commit myself to treat others the way I would like to be treated, which is within/as self-honesty and self-responsibility.





I commit myself to stop creating
relationships of separation with people and my environment in an attempt to gain something from them/it, and to instead stand clear within myself as Who I Am, and my self-relationship.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel good about myself when I think/believe/perceive others like me or are pleased with who/how I am.



I commit myself to see/realize/understand that ‘feeling good’ about myself contains the
polarity of ‘feeling bad’, and that I can’t have one without the other, and thus I see/realize/understand that self-equality has no charge, as it ‘just is’, which leaves no desire to experience myself any other way than Who I Am in every moment.




When and as I see that I am accepting/allowing myself to feel pleased with myself based on how others are reacting to/towards me I stop and I breathe. I bring myself back to physical reality by looking at what I am actually doing, and assessing it based on whether it is what’s best for myself within equality and oneness with all, or based in self-interest In trying/attempting to create an internal energetic experience for myself. Within this, I effectively stop myself from feeding my ego as self-interest by judging myself or others as ‘good/right/positive’ or as wrong/bad/negative, which would be placing myself above or below others which is not acceptable. I embrace myself within and as self-acceptance, and stop the energy-seeking behavior by checking my starting point and focusing on my
breathinguntil it is aligned with doing what’s best for all, which is being/becoming equal within/as myself first.

To Be Continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment