Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 90- Death by Pleasing Others

 
This is a continuation from Day 89- It's Not You, It's Me
 

The ‘people pleaser’ character


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that people won’t like me because of who or how I am behaving or have behaved in the past or will behave in the future.


I commit myself to direct my behavior to that which is best for myself as all, and in this, I commit myself to take myself back from the direction of pleasing others.
I
 forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear people will become unpleased with me due to my behavior in the past/present/future.


I commit myself to look practically at my behavior, and to stop basing the value of what I do upon how others react, and instead I commit myself to assess my
behaviour for myself as to whether or not it is self-honest.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being liked by others outside myself.

I commit myself to base
Who I Am on my actions/words/deeds, without fear of how they may or may not be perceived.


I commit myself to learn and understand how I create myself and to take complete self-responsibility for myself as my creation I forgive myself that I have
accepted and allowed myself to fear that others are judging me in their minds.

I commit myself to realize, see and understand that I am not a
mind reader, and within this, that I can never really know what others are thinking and that it does not even matter so long as I accept me and stand within who I am as Life Here, equal and one.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personally when I think others are judging me in their minds or their words.


I commit myself to stop wasting my
time taking things personally and in so doing, take myself back from the fear that I accept/allow myself to exist within and as. Within this:


I commit myself to take myself back from fear by not
accepting or allowing fear to exist within and as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand as who I am, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

I commit myself to stand as who I Am regardless of what others may think.


I commit myself to take myself back from participating within and as self-reflection onto others by stopping and
changing my internal reactions, instead of believing them and judging myself based on my perceptions, ideas and beliefs, thus I commit myself to continue walking my self-change.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to please people.

I commit myself to stop trying to please others as
abdication of my responsibility to myself by placing it upon them to ‘make’ me feel good/positive/right, thus placing within them also the power to ‘make’ me feel bad/negative/wrong.

I commit myself to take myself back from
pleasing others by stopping the energetic internal experience of good/positive/right, and bad/negative/wrong, by realizing, seeing and understanding that there is only that which is best for all and that which is self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed my ego with positive energetic
feelings when I think/believe/perceive I have pleased others or others are pleased with me.

I commit myself to walk out of
energy as ego by becoming equal to and one with it and changing as it by stopping my participation within/as it and directing myself to instead be equal to and one with the physical reality we all share and with everyone that shares it.

To be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment