Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 78- Purifying My Definition of "Ideal Partner"




Within this blog I am using the tool of writing self-forgiveness to reveal to myself my subconscious accepted and allowed definition of what is an ‘ideal partner’, in order to forgive myself for limiting myself and other within this definition, and change the definition to one that will benefit both me and my partner- because so long as I hold these expectations, instead of accepting him unconditionally, he will not be able to live up to the illusion I hold in my mind. He will never be able to be the personalized social construct I have created since youth, from watching Disney movies, to seeing others in relationships, to family influences etc... This is especially true because, until now, I wasn't even fully aware of how I 'imaagined' or 'expected' my partner to be, in order to consider him ideal. I still have not walked through it entirely, I'm just doing this brief overview in order to get an outline and grasp on the idea that I expect my partner to be something other than what he in fact is- something unreal and irrational, based on my Life experience. My 'new definition' of 'ideal partner' at the end of this blog, is one that includes accepting my partner as my equal, and accepting no less than who we both are able to be. Very cool stuff.

(It was funny/interesting to me to reveal to myself how ‘shallow’ my definition was- based on things like looks, ethnicity, and popularity. I do not accept/allow myself to limit myself or my partner in this way, so it’s time for this to change.)


The following self-forgiveness is in no particular order.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect my ideal/perception/belief of the ideal partner to ‘being from another country.’

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ within ‘being from another country.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner,’ and from beings from another country, by defining my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ within beings from other countries in separation of myself.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect my idea/perception/belief/ of the ‘ideal partner’ with ‘being famous/known.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my idea/perception/belief of the ideal partner within ‘being famous/being known’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ and from ‘being famous/being known’ by defining my perception/idea/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ within ‘being famous/being known’ in separation of myself.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ within ‘being hard-working.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the ideal partner within and as ‘being hard-working’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the ‘ideal partner’ and from ‘being hardworking’ by defining my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘being hard-working’ in separation of me.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect my idea/perception/belief of the ideal partner with ‘being clean.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the ‘ideal partner’ within and as physical cleanliness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ and from ‘being clean’ by defining the ‘ideal partner’ within ‘being clean’ in separation of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ within ‘confidence’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my ideal/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘confidence.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ and from ‘confidence’ by defining the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘confidence’ in separation of me.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ to ‘being desired by other women.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘being desired by other women.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the ‘ideal partner’ and from ‘being desired by other women’ by defining the ‘ideal partner’ within ‘being desired by other women’ in separation of me.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner’ to ‘being outgoing’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my idea/perception/belief of the ‘ideal partner within and as ‘being outgoing.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the ‘ideal partner’ and from ‘being outgoing’ by defining the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘being outgoing’ in separation of me.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect my idea/perception/belief of the ideal partner within ‘being muscular’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘being muscular’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the ‘ideal partner’ and from ‘being muscular,’ by defining the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘being muscular’ in separation of me.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the ‘ideal partner’ within ‘being hot.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the ‘ideal partner’ with and as ‘being hot.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the ‘ideal partner’ and from ‘being hot’ be defining the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘being hot’ in separation of myself.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the ‘ideal partner’ within ‘being male.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘being male’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the ‘ideal partner’ and from ‘being male’ by defining the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘being male’ in separation of me.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the ‘ideal partner with ‘being tough’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to defin the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘being tough’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the ‘ideal partner’ and from ‘being tough’ by defining the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘being tough’ in separation of myself.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the ‘ideal partner’ to ‘being strong’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘being strong.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the ‘ideal partner’ and from ‘being strong’ by defining the ‘ideal partner’ within and as ‘being strong’ in separation of myself.’

Re-define ‘ideal partner’:

-      Sounding of the words: I decide all parts not the other

-      Dictionary Definition:

Ideal

-      1. A conception of something in its absolute perfection.

-      2. One that is regarded as a standard or model of perfection or excellence.

-      3. An ultimate object of endeavor; a goal.

-      4. An honorable or worthy principle or aim

 

Partner

 

One that is united or associated with another or others in an activity or a sphere of common interest.


-      New Definition:

Ideal Partner:

One that is willing to walk together towards taking 100% self-responsibility and in becoming whole, Here, not allowing anything less than Who They Are within themselves or their partner, and that assists and supports their partner to becoming an effective and self-honest human being, while walking within and as breath, equal and one, as two individuals together

No comments:

Post a Comment