Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 29- Living Words



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not speak every word within and as self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak words that are less-than me, and less-than life, and have thus created myself as less-than Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak words carelessly, as verbal diarrhea, thus creating myself carelessly as one that runs and hides from Life and from the living word.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak words that are not living, thus creating a self-that is not living in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use and abuse free-will as self-interest within my speaking and doing, as I live the word I speak that are less-than life.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to Live and Speak words as Life.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to create myself with and as my words as one and equal to all that’s Here, but have instead abdicated my self-responsibility to words of self-interest, which allow me to continue living within escape, addiction and abdication.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to take the time to prove to myself that I am in fact Here, living, by speaking words as me, as my living flesh, as what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to consider myself as one and equal within the words I speak/have spoken.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to consider all that is Here within my every word.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as my words spoken and live in anything other than oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am my own creator as the words I speak, and therefore have manifested myself as words that are less-than life, thus manifesting myself as less-than life without realization.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think.believe/perceive that I did not know that I was speaking words as less-than who I am as life, but rather continued accepting and allowing myself to create myself as less-than life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny myself life, by not giving life as the living word, and have thus only manifested myself as devolution.

When and as I see that I am not speaking self-honestly, as living words which consider all and what is best for all I stop, and I breathe. I take a moment to allow myself to return Here, to self, in order to speak as me, and not as mind, thus taking all the time I need to speak self-honestly in every word, without fear.

I commit myself to practice speaking self-honestly as the living word, within and as each word, until it is an automated action that I have proven to myself and thus can trust.
I commit myself to become the living word as what is best for all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment